Saturday, January 24, 2009

11 Stiches on my Leg

OUchhhh , this is what i can say to myself after i got 11 stiches on my leg ... Perfect !! Just what i needed last minute before CHinese New Year !

How I got the injury , damn , MY OWN DOG !! It bit me again for the second time after i tried to pat its head with my leg . TO all people out there , never ever pat a dog with your leg next time .

So there was a lot of blood dripping , this and that ..... Got to a clinic as fast as possible , lucky my dad was around when this happened . The doctor , Dr. Yeoh , gave my some anesthethic to numb the pain , but it makes no difference during the opreation , got 8 stiches and he bandaged the woound ( to prevent it from swelling ) told me to go wash the wound the next day .

Of course my dad threw the dog away somewhere to Sg. Buloh , this is so to prevent the dog to ever hurt anyone especially the toddler next door , always teasing the dog . I feel somehow that God made this happen to me so that we can prevent this worst case scenario on the toddler .

The worst part is , later during the day , i feel that one part of the wound was still bleeding , bloods kept oosing out of the bandage , so I went to another clinic near Kepong , and this time , the doctor , Dr. Koh told me that it requires more stiching . Great Man !! more pain to go . Then i had to endure the pain of another 3 stiches just on 1 spot . The Dr. said he wanted to spare me the pain of the big needle , so he had 2 give me 2 fine needle stiches . But then again , the 2nd needle broke and the had to replace the second one with one big needle ....

All I have to say is , maybe I got jinxed all I can be ever jinxed worser in my life this new year . First my spectacles broke , then my handphone got water damaged , then my Leg now . But , I believe the good things will come to me after all the things had happen . !!

BTW , I feel like a disabled person noww !!

1 comment:

fiesa said...

OUCH!!!! get well soon and happy chinese year dude! =)